The 280 point charger rack is designed for the charging of miners cap lamp and should be used for this purpose only. The Rack is equipped with:
- 2 Mean Well power supplies (RSP 1500 - 5V) - 280 indication PCB’s - Toggle switch for on and off mode with
- 280 indication PCB’s
- Toggle switch for on and off mode
- Toggle switch for on and off mode with red bulb for indication - 16amp circuit breaker (Reset Switch) - The Body of the charger is made from stainless steel.
- The PCB is equipped with DIP switch and 2 LED’s, Red and Green.
- The Dip switch can be set to compensate for different levels of parasitic load
Charging Supply Specification
- Mean Well switch mode power supplies are used for the conversation of 230VAC to 5VDC
- 230VAC is transferred from the Distribution box to the charger with 1.5mm cab tyre 3 core cable.
- The 230VAC enters the charger trough a series of bus bars where 2 power supplies are connected.
- A 16amp circuit breaker is placed in line for over current protection.
- The PSU will transfer constant 5VDC to bus bar.
- A negative key together with a positive plate that is connected to the bus bar will supply 1.5A at 5.2VDC. (The supply Voltage is adjustable between 4.75V - 5.5V)
- Please refer to the Specification attached hereto for details on the Mean Well.