280 Cap Lamp Charging Racks
The 280 point charger rack is designed for the charging of miners cap lamp and should be used for this purpose only. The Rack is equipped with:
- 2 Mean Well power supplies (RSP 1500 - 5V) - 280 indication PCB’s - Toggle switch for on and off mode with
- 280 indication PCB’s - Toggle switch for on and off mode with
- Toggle switch for on and off mode with red bulb for indication - 10amp circuit breaker (Reset Switch) - The Body of the charger is made from stainless steel.
- The PCB is equipped with DIP switch and 2 LED’s, Red and Green. - The Dip switch can be set to compensate for different levels of parasitic load
Charging supply Specification
Mean Well switch mode power supplies are used for the conversation of 230VAC to 5VDC
230VAC is transferred from the Distribution box to the charger with 1.0mm cab tyre 3 core cable.
The 230VAC enters the charger trough a series of bus bars where 2 power supplies are connected.
A 16amp circuit breaker is placed in line for over current protection.
The PS will transfer constant 5VDC to bus bar.
A negative key together with a positive plate that is connected to the bus bar will supply 1.5A at 5.2DC. (The supply Voltage is adjustable between 4.75V - 5.5V)
Please refer to the Speci cation attached hereto for details on the Mean Well.
Distribution Box Wiring
Electrical wiring regulations only require a 3DmA ELCB for standard plug sockets that can accommodate portable tools. The cap lamp charging racks are deemed to be axed installation and do not require to be supplied mains power through a 30mA ELCB.
The cap lamp charging racks must be supplied mains power through a miniature circuit breaker(MCB) that is fed through a 25OmA to 50DmA ELCB_ Alliteratively the MCB that supplies mains power to the racks, must be installed in front of ELCB.
The 280 point rack can consume a minimum mains current of 7A. This will be in the event of a rack Laden with 280 completely discharged lamps.
The MCB rating must be determined by multiplying the number of racks on a single loop installation with a factor of 7.
Mains power that is not protected through a 30mA ELCB must not be installed in. Such a manner that it is in any way accessible for use with portable tools or devices. It must be accessible through a standard 3-pin mains plug socket.
120 WAY COMBINATION CAPLAMP CHARGER RACK WITH SRQP HOLDER
- 430BA (Bright Annealing steel) or 3CR12 SS - Rack base from 1.5mm Stainless Steel
- 600mm Ground clearance
Single Point Charger
- 5.2V 1.5-2.0amp Single point charger.
- Reinforced stop plate fitted to single point charger to avoid lamp head to turn beyond charge point without breakage.
- Each single point charger is fitted with 1.5mm cabtyre. - Loom wire connected to each single point is made up with 1.5mm cabtyre.
- 220V connection point pass through 16amp breaker tted on the top centre of each cabinet.
- Fits 120 Cap lamps
- Fits 120 Self Rescue packs
- Each Holder stores SRQP and Caplamp
- 8mm hole on the holder bracket accommodate a 40mm brass padlock to lock both SRQP and lamp battery base.